Thursday, January 12, 2006

Whistle while you work...

I recently updated my computer to the new version of the Mac operating system, 'Tiger'. One of the new features is that you can have all these mini programs running on your desktop, called 'Widgets'. Typically they offer weather forecasts, calculator, currency conversion etc etc, but the coolest of all has to be one I just downloaded called Sing that ITune!. It automatically scans the web for the lyrics to whatever is playing in ITunes. Amazing! As far as I can tell there are two ways of having fun with this: one is to sing along like a lunatic to all those cheesy records in your library, and the other is to set it challenges and see if it can return lyrics for some of the more bizzare records in your collection.


If anyone else is using Sing that ITune, I'd love to hear what the most interesting lyrics you've come across are. My best so far is the Britney Spears Chris Cox megamix: "(Spoken) Can you turn my up a little?"

1 comment:

tsokolove said...

You caught me at a bad time,
so why don't you piss off.
- New Order